Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle recreation the place you play as an ever-growing gap within the floor. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a gap.
WHERE TRASH IS TREASURE
Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his pals and their properties to earn idiotic prizes.
When BK falls into considered one of his personal holes, he’s confronted by his finest good friend Mira and the residents of Donut County, who’re all caught 999 toes underground… they usually demand solutions!
THE HOLE KEEPS GROWING
- EXPLORE each character’s dwelling, every with their very own distinctive atmosphere.
- MOVE the opening to swallow up their stuff, rising greater every time.
- COMBINE objects inside for loopy results: prepare dinner soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and extra.
- CATAPULT issues again out of the opening. You need to use it to unravel puzzles…or simply destroy stuff.
- DEVOUR every little thing. The opening received’t cease till the entire county is all gone.
Donut County was created by Ben Esposito, designer on What Stays of Edith Finch and The Unfinished Swan. It’s the results of six years of solo growth, dozens of donuts (for analysis), and one fateful encounter with a raccoon.
- This model contains further language help, efficiency enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later