Turok is again and no dinosaur is protected! When it was first launched in 1997, Turok launched players to a world teeming with crafty enemies, traps, puzzles and lethal weapons all inside an unlimited 3D surroundings able to discover. Now the traditional sport has been restored and enhanced with a brand new visible engine and thrilling new options to sink your tooth into!
New options embrace:
- Help for prime resolutions, and widescreen
- Improved gameplay and stage design
- OpenGL for video backend to supply portability and assist for vertical sync
- Dynamic lighting, bloom, FXAA, enhanced water results, lights shafts and extra
- Potential to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs
- Steam Achievements
The Misplaced Land…
A world the place time has no which means – and evil is aware of no bounds. Torn from a world lengthy gone, the time touring warrior Turok has discovered himself thrust right into a savage land torn by battle. An evil overlord generally known as ‘The Campaigner’ seeks to shred the material of time and rule the universe utilizing an historical artifact generally known as ‘The Chronoscepter’. The Chronoscepter was shattered 1000’s of years in the past in an effort to maintain it from falling into evil fingers. The Campaigner has constructed a large focusing array which he plans to make use of to amplify and pervert the ability of the Chronoscepter with a purpose to shatter the limitations between the ages and rule the universe. Turok has vowed to search out the eight items of the Chronoscepter unfold all through the Misplaced Land and put an finish to The Campaigner’s evil plot…
To be taught extra you could enter the world of Turok
- Fully 3-D Digital World
- Run, leap, climb in any route in a completely 3D world, with the power to independently look and intention your weapons up, down, or sideways.
- Clever Enemies Programmed for Ferocity
- Variable aggression profiles make every enemy behave uniquely.
- 14 Monstrous Excessive-tech Weapons
- From the Grenade Launcher, Plasma Pulse Rifle and Alien Weapon, to the Quad Rocket Launcher and, the mom of all weapons, the Atomic Fusion Cannon!
- Superior Interactive Backgrounds with Particle Know-how
- Cobwebs sway. Bubbles type rings on the water’s floor. Bullets ricochet. Bushes explode into flames and crash to the bottom. Waterfalls boil with foam.
- Bionically Engineered Dinosaurs
- Razor-toothed Raptors. Artillery-packing Triceratops. Alien Infantry and a Laser-Guided T-Rex. Following your each transfer with head-tracking know-how.
- Launch notes have been unavailable when this itemizing was up to date.
OS X 10.9 or later