WinSCP is a freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure Copy) customer for Windows utilizing SSH (Secure Shell). Its principle capacity is sheltered replicating of records between a neighborhood and a remote PC. Past this essential capacity, WinSCP deals with some different activities with documents.
What’s new in this rendition:
- TLS/SSL center moved up to OpenSSL 1.0.1s.
- Updated private key devices (PuTTYgen and Pageant) to 0.67.
- Double code marking pairs with both SHA-1 and SHA-256.
- Bug fix: Failure when Progress window closes (exchange completes) while Once done drop down menu is opened.
- Bug fix: Too long programmed bug reports were rejected.
- Bug fix: File veils with time limitations don’t work with remote WebDAV records.
⇓ DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1 ⇓
Guide to download WinScp SSH File Transfer Protocol using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for WinScp SSH File Transfer Protocol
Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.